PROJECT ZERO STUDIOS
Php 350 per hour (No Minimum hours) weekdays and weekends.
Php 350 for succeeding whole hour, excess minute will be rounded of to 15 minutes.
Project Zero Studios are also open for seminars, open shoots & club meetings.
Special rates available for CCC (Cavite Camera Club) and CCS (Cavite Camera Shooters) members.
Members should present valid club membership ID’s or with advise from the club admin.
Please Call/SMS 09175128154 (Heinz Reimann Orais) for inquiries/studio rental
or visits 1229 Julian Felipe Blvd., Cavite City near McDonalds Cavite City
1 pc 300w
3 pcs 150w
1 pc 4ft Diameter Ring Light
2 sets of trigger
1 pc Tripod Ball Type
1 pc Octobox w/ Honeycomb
1 pc Reflector 42′ 5 in 1
1 pc Small Reflector
1 pc Snoot
2 pcs Softbox
1 pc Boom Stand Adjustable
3 pcs Light Stand Spring Type
1 pc Mini Light Stand
2 pcs Medium Size Light Stand
1 pc Seamless Paper – White
3 pcs Non-wooven Canvass – Yellow, Red & Black
Free Wifi Access
With Makeup and Dressing Room
Restroom also available
View location map here.
Studio Rental Terms and Conditions
– Renter will provide full payment for all reservations of studio space in Philippine Peso.
– Renter’s date will not be held until this payment is received and cleared.
– Payment is not refunded unless notice of cancellation is made at least 48 hours before Renter’s reservation date.
– If the Company must cancel Renter’s reservation, Renter will receive a full refund.
– Payment for Renter’s rental must be received before Renter’s reserved time begins or at time of reservation.
– Company reserves the right to refuse reservations at its sole discretion.
2. Length of Use:
– No minimum hour rental will be given to the Renter.
– The studio will be giving free 15 minutes free for preparation and make-up.
– Studio cleanup must be completed by the end of the rental period. If the studio is not satisfactorily returned to the state it was prior to the rental period, a clean-up fee will be assessed of PHP 150.00
– Overtime will be calculated in increments of 15 minutes beyond the contracted end-time of the rental period when renter is either still using or cleaning up the studio space.
– Overtime fees will be assessed as per the Project Zero Studios prorated hourly rate.
– Do not arrive late – Renter’s rental time begins promptly at the designated starting time and ends promptly at the designated ending time. There will be NO exceptions to this so don’t ask.
– Use of our studio and our equipment is AT RENTER’S OWN RISK. Renter hereby waives rights to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, and/or loss while on our premises.
– Renter agrees to leave the studio and adjacent grounds in the same condition as they were when Renter arrived. Renters are solely responsible for any legal infractions Renter or members of Renter’s party make during the conduct of the shoot, be they in our studio or elsewhere on the grounds. This includes parking tickets, all other violation or citations, and legal action resulting from the conduct of the shoot, taken at whatever time.
– Renter agrees to hold harmless Project Zero Studios. its owner, agents, representatives, and contractors acting on its behalf for any loss, accident, or injury to Renter’s self or anyone who accompanies Renter while on our premises.
– Renter agrees to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying Renter while on our premises.
– Renters are solely responsible for the safety and well-being of any party Renter engages.
– Renter understands that if Project Zero Studios observes dangerous, pornographic, or negligent practices or activities, Project Zero Studios reserves the right to stop the shoot and require Renter and Renter’s party to leave immediately — HOWEVER, Company assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY to act in such cases.
– Renter agrees to hold Project Zero Studios. its agents, representatives, and anyone acting on behalf of Company completely harmless from any action, legal or otherwise, that results from Renter’s conduct.
– Renters are solely responsible for verifying that all models employed during Renter’s rental period are of legal age for the activities they are to be engaged in. Company has no responsibility to determine or verify the age of participants in the renter’s activities but reserves the right to end those activities if it becomes aware that legal age violations are on-going.
– Renter agrees that a Project Zero Studios representative will be present in the studio at all times Renters are using it.
– Project Zero Studios agrees to provide equipment in good working order, but makes no special guarantees as to said equipment’s functionality or suitability to Renter’s purposes.
– Project Zero Studios is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as power outages, weather or emergencies. In such cases, Project Zero Studios will refund a prorated portion of Renter’s payment.
– Renter shall be solely responsible for any damage or theft to Project Zero Studios property or equipment that occurs during the time Renter or his or her party occupies the Premises.
– Renter agrees to pay reasonable additional repair costs to bring damaged equipment back to working condition.
– Renter agrees to pay for damage to the Premises including spills, excessive wear, marks or stains on furniture, fixtures or painted surfaces.
– Any item within the Project Zero Studios inventory found missing after the rental period will result in replacement cost being assessed to the Renter.
– Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor areas only. If evidence of smoking to include scent exists inside any building a PHP150 cleaning feel will be assessed to the Renter.
– All children must be supervised at all times
8. Flame, Fire or Pyrotechnics
– Open flame, fire and pyrotechnics are prohibited at all times inside the facility and within the grounds of Project Zero Studios.
9. Renter responsibility
– The Renter is responsible for all activities of Renters Party brought into the studio or premises and any infraction to this agreement to include any fee assessment.
– Its is strongly encouraged that the renter seek usage agreements and model releases for all participating parties in the photo shoot.